Friday 25 July 2014

Light and Dark!!!!

Perfectly stitched together,
We are one,
We are mostly never good for each other,
Our bond so close,
We cannot do without each other,
A perfect cocktail of good and bad,
Dark and light,
Sane and insane,
Mostly insane,
One works best in the light,
But when dusk begins to set in,
When the lights go out and no one is looking,
The insane comes out to play,
Working so intricately behind the scenes,
Makes decisions even when I am not aware,
That's the broken side of me,
The beautifully broken part of me,
We are one,
I cannot help it,
My biggest critic and cheerleader,
Meshed in one body,
One mind,
One thought process,
I love and hate that we are one,
Take a razor and cut out one,
Like Romeo and Juliet we shall die together,
But one always wins,
The devil on my shoulder...perhaps!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment