Saturday 8 November 2014

10 random musings

1. When they say dreads equals patience they where extremely accurate.
2.The only reason I miss relationships is because of the little things. Been reading a lesbian blog for most of the afternoon,got me feeling mushy.
3. I am currently having a lucky streak but feeling very unlucky...fuck emotions.
4. Been in bed all day...me time...
5. Suffering from major quarter life crisis...meh!!!
6. I just want to spoon with someone and watch a movie or something cheesy like that; if not that a J and Chicken inn would suffice...lol!!
7. I am excited and terrified with the direction my life is taking. Being the woman in the arena is easier said than done.
8. I want to buy art sooooo bad; yesterday at the Kenya Art Fair made me feel like I cannot wait to have my own space with white walls and pieces of Kenyan art.
9. I want another piece of ink before the end of the year.
10. I want a sneak peak into my future; the uncertainty of my present is stifling.

No comments:

Post a Comment