Tuesday 7 April 2015

Curses

I curse the day I saw your pain, undigested sadness, unexpressed anger, unseen truths as my own reflection.

I curse the paths we walked sharing our shadow freely, like friends on a confusing journey in time everyday

I curse the thought to question your darkness, to want to set you free from your experiences I realize it was my own projection.

I curse the bed where our scars crossed.
Where you brew colorful portions under Jezebels tongue to feed my lust everyday.

I curse the deep primal wounds that bridged our hearts,
mistaking unboundaried fusion with actual closeness,hiding in your presence such as I could not exist as a separate entity.

I curse the passion that caused our wires to get all mixed up
Your reflection
My projection
everyday 

Our wounds way of getting the best of us forms a destructive battleground.
I free you...
wound-mate
scar-crossed lover...free yourself

This is not your destiny.
This is not my destiny
 
Muthoni Ngige

No comments:

Post a Comment