Sunday 21 July 2013

Am too fat because am too skinny..

I have always been that girl with an apple bottom, the kind that T-pain talks about. I have always been that girl with juicy thunder thighs and a boooootay for days. Anyway that being said, I lost a couple of kilos of late and I don't think I have gotten so much criticism about my body in my life. Who knew so many people were paying attention. Those were my glory days, my hips swinging from left to right, my round ass very hard of ignore. After a few months of why have you lost so much weight? It started to get to me. I began being very self conscious always paranoid that everyone can notice that am too skinny. Hold up!!I thought skinny was beautiful, I thought that that's what everyone aspires to be...thin!!! So why is everyone giving me so much grief about my weight loss...I thought it was a good thing. I think I forgot to mention that when my apple bottom was busy swinging from left to right everybody kept telling me am too fat,I need to shed off a couple of pounds.

So,this brings me to the whole weight issue and the fact that everybody seems to be too skinny because they are too fat,or too fat because they are too skinny. I know its a paradox but people never seem to be content with how they look. I have been on both sides of this divide and trust me being skinny is super over rated and being fat is equally the same. Bottom line my beautiful people, love yourself whether you are thin or plump..love yourself. I eventually got over the criticism and decided to embrace me. My weight does not define me. So here's my middle finger to all the haters out there. You are beautiful just the way you are.


Listen to the way you are by b.o.b

No comments:

Post a Comment