Thursday 12 September 2013

Bigger man...

"Oh!come on, just be the bigger man",
"Just swallow your pride"
No I will not,
I will not because sometimes,
Just sometimes I want to be childish,
I want to be petty,
I want to be the smaller man,
I want to go on immaturity highway,
And milk it,
Can't I just be angry,
Can't I just flip out,
Can't I be pist the fuck off,
Deal with it the way I want to,
Not the way you want me to,
Not the way the world expects me to react,
To feel,
It is not silent treatment,
I just do not want to talk,
Not now,
Just leave me be,
Let me be a baby about it,
A big baby,
Let me vent,
Scream, shout, throw a bitch fit,
Let me hate you,
Even if it is just for a while,
Let me be ANGRY,
It is healthy to feel anger,
Not hold on to it,
But let me be just that,
ANGRY,
I will come around,
I promise,
But you cannot expect me to stuff my angry feelings somewhere in a corner,
And be the bigger man,
Because I will not.
I am not about that life.

No comments:

Post a Comment