Sunday 8 September 2013

Mine is a world...

Mine is a world of pen and paper.
Mine is a world made by my great Maker,
Mine is a world stuck in my head,
A constant battle with my introversy,
Mine is a world where I over think every thought,
Second guess every idea,
Mine is a world of emotional numbness,
Flat-lined,
Mine is a world where I bleed on the inside,
Beam on the outside,
Mine is a world of craving,
Craving greatness,
Having no idea how to reach it,
Clutching at straws,
Mine is a world where am on the outside looking in,
Loving the outside but envying the inside,
Mine is a world where smiles are scarce,
Mine is a world where happiness is estranged,
Afraid to feel it,
Afraid to find it,
Confused if I even know what it is,
Mine is a world where roses are black, violets are grey,
Mine is a world filled with hope for future prosperity,
I know I will get there some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment