Wednesday 14 August 2013

Suits and boobs....

Am on quite the roll today, I think its something to do with the lack of lights, no woman in my bed, rain, beautiful weather, I love the cold  by the way...oooops!am side tracking. There is something about a butch woman, not any kind of butch, the kind who wears fitting pants not saggy ones, the kind who wears button-down shirts and not tee shirts, the kind who will put on bow ties and suspendors, the kind not afraid to throw on a three-piece suit tailored to perfection. There is something about a woman not afraid to play with masculinity but not loose her femininity. As I write this a certain butch comes to mind, woof!she is the kind of woman who oozes sex appeal just by the way she is dressed. Makes my panties a little wet.

I love a woman who is not into suits but will wear it because she knows you like how she looks. A woman with a surprisingly trashy bra under that suit.Three words. Ties. Cufflinks. Vests. Bow ties that can untie. French-cut dress shirts and cuff links.
Ties, button down shirts, blazers, belts, shoes, watches. A good scent and am not talking about a man's cologne, a light fruity-musk will do, the kind that makes me want to eat you up. Last but not least well maintained hair. There is something about this kind of a woman...










No comments:

Post a Comment