Thursday 12 February 2015

Politically Incorrect...

I am that kind of person who is constantly politicking, and by politicking I mean I have an opinion about almost everything. I am constantly bringing up topics that are not conventional. I like to see how other people think and the only way you can get a somewhat accurate feel of how someone thinks, it is by asking questions that elicit responses that cannot be generic. Topics like religion, homosexuality, gender, violence,government politics, feminism etc are topics that everybody has an opinion on based on their life lens.

This blog is not the kind where I give my opinion about various topics, my question is, what happens when her politics and your politics are not in sync.
What happens when she gives a superficial fuck about things. My definition of a superficial fuck is the kind of people who just don't care. They pride themselves in wallowing in ignorance, "my opinion doesn't matter", "it has never happened to me...so what?"
What happens when we cannot have a conversation aside from gossiping?
What happens when I crave challenge in the way I think..but she has nothing to offer?
What happens when she is so ignorant about life that being around her has my brain wanting to explode?
What happens when her idea of conversation is those stupid memes?
What happens when wit, puns and sarcasm just float by her...clueless?
What happens when the sapiosexual in me cannot take this anymore...aaaaaargh?
Is it even possible to teach someone how to give a fuck?
Am I the one who is too much?
Should I reel in my curiosity, my thirst to know more, my yearning for knowledge?
What happens when you are politically incorrect and she is just there sitting pretty?
I don't mean that you have to agree with me...heck!even the more you disagree with my politics the more intrigued I get.
Just give a fuck...some type of fuck...
Have an opinion...nobody's opinion is correct or the truth..it's just that...an opinion...
What the fuck do you stand for..if your biggest conversation starter is the weather?
What the fuck are we supposed to bond about if you are the kind of person that keeps shit superficial...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!
*endsrant*

No comments:

Post a Comment