Tuesday 25 February 2014

My reality...

The sound of the key unlatch the lock,
Opens up a door,
The darkness leading up the stair well,
Only re-affirms my worst fear,
That dependency is that thief,
Addicted to chaos,
Paralysed by fear and unsurity,
Of what to say,
How to act,
I want to scream until my throat splits and lungs bleed,
But I am muted,
I want to slit my wrists,
But my life is just beginning,
I want to share the good,
The happy,
The goofy,
The gloom though,
It creeps in,
Strips me naked and chuckles,
Chuckles at how helpless I feel,
At how much I can't do anything...control!!!
At how much power it wields,
That deafening sound of hopelessness,
No light at the end of this proverbial tunnel,
Just a tease,
A sliver of what light looks like,
A taste of the positive,
A sip of the good,
A glance at the beautiful,
The hum of a melodious tune,
In a blink of an eye
Robs me,
The sound of the key unlatch the lock,
Opens up a world,
My reality!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment