Monday 19 January 2015

Solitude...

Knowing how you ridiculous you sound and yet...Getting out of bed gets really hard sometimes,
Trying to find excitement and inspiration even harder,
I just want to lay in bed all day in foetal position,
And maybe cry a little,
Throw a pity party for myself,
I want to be alone,
Switch off the world for a little while,
Maybe try and get my mojo back,
But for now,
All I crave is solitude,
That elusive solitude where even my mind shuts the fuck up,
The voices in my head,
Hurling insults and negativity,
So much good happening around me but tears flow down my cheeks,
So proud of myself yet so disappointed,
I crave solitude,
Having to deal with people delegitimizing your pain.
Maybe in my solace my demons and I will finally get to a common space...





One day you'll make peace with your demons, and the chaos in your heart will settle flat. and maybe for the first time in your life, life will smile right back at you and welcome you home.
r.m. drake

No comments:

Post a Comment