Wednesday 14 May 2014

Perfection Fuckery!!!

Fuck!
Actually fuck you!
Fuck you for making me believe that perfection does exist,
Fuck you for being my Superman, Batman,
Heck!Anybody in a cape,
Fuck you for making me love you,
Fuck you because I can never stop loving you,
Fuck you for always being there,
Fuck you because I always feel inadequate around you,
Because I can never love you as much as you love me,
Fuck you because unconditional is not something I know,
But you give me unconditional,
Fuck you because you are my super woman,
My shoulder to cry and lean on,
Fuck you because I cannot snap out of the disappointment I feel for you,
Fuck you because I cannot get over you,
Fuck you because you will always be perfect in my eyes,
Fuck you for raising the bar so high,
Fuck you for being super mum...

No comments:

Post a Comment